Made of Aandiroba and Cedar, with a standard Mahogany finish, our cases are the ideal way to protect and display your ship model. However, before you order please note the following. If you are ordering a small or large case make sure that your ship model has at least two inches clearance in every dimension.
All dimensions provided are taken from the inside of the case. Likewise, all custom cases are built the same way. So, for example, if your ship model is 37" long x 13" wide x 30" tall it would just fit in the large case.
• All cases come standard with 1/16" thick clear acrylic. We can not sell glass.
• Cases have felt on the bottom to protect furniture.
• Stock case lead times are 2 weeks.
• Custom case lead times are 3-5 weeks.
• Non-custom cases available in mahogany finish only.
• Custom case orders are final and may not be returned.
• Ship models sold separately.
Be sure to size it at least 2" larger in each direction than your model. This leaves a minimum of 1" on each side of the model. For example, a model that is 30" long x 8" wide x 25" in height needs a case with interior dimensions of at least 32" long x 10" wide x 27" high.
Display Case (39"x15"x32" LxWxH)
Item # CASE-01 $695
Display Case (39"x12"x24.5" LxWxH)
Item # CASE-02 $630