Velsheda Model (Click thumbnail photos to enlarge)
This J-class yacht was built in 1933 by Camper and Nicholson for businessman W.L. Stevenson and named for his three daughters, Velma, Sheila and Daphne.
Between 1933 and 1936, she won many races and competed with other great yachts such as Britannia, Endeavour and Shamrock. She was restored by Dykstra & Partners Naval Architects of Holland and currently owned by the Dutchman Ronald de Waal.
Dimensions (L x W x H): 24.5" x 5.0" x 36.0"
Item # CM-005